Want to join BBDO team?
Surprise us: email@example.com
Want to join BBDO team?
- Assigning tasks, writing briefs, coordination of the work of creative department;
- Working with existing clients and search for new ones;
- Conducting presentations and business meetings;
- Maintaining the documentation.
- Higher Education;
- Experience in an client service (creative sphere) from 1 year;
- Perfect oral and written Ukrainian and Russian; upper intermediate English;
- PC knowledge;
- Ability to remain calm in any situation and to quickly find solutions even for the most difficult problems.
We need a person who does not imagine his/her life without rhythm: create-implement-create-implement-create-implement. We are looking for a person who wants to create outstanding campaigns and win Cannes Lions, The One Show, D&AD, Clio Awards, ADC*Europe etc.
Send your CV here: firstname.lastname@example.org
BBDO Ukraine, the Ukrainian office of the most titled creative network in the world is looking for a creative SMM manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- implementation of BBDO communication strategy in social networks and own digital channels (FB, Insta, website);
- managing and moderation of communication channels with the agency’s audience;
- managing a creative team and independently creating content for your own digital platforms;
- monitoring and analyzing the presence of the BBDO brand in the digital space;
- promotion and analysis of the effectiveness of accounts in social networks.
- creation of SMM-offers for clients of the agency in cooperation with strategic, creative and managerial teams. Presentation of offers to clients;
- implementation of SMM campaigns (content management, analytics, post-campaign reporting, etc.).
- understanding of the mechanics of the main social networks and SMM technologies;
- experience in maintaining pages and groups, incl. analytics and settings management (goals, targeting, post-campaign, etc.);
- experience in effective commercial promotion of large brands;
- ability to create simple, clear and interesting texts;
- literate oral and written language (Ukrainian + English is desirable), the ability to formulate their thoughts;
- possession of programs for monitoring mentions on social networks;
- ability to work with the negativity and reputation of the company and customers.
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator at least at a basic level;
- creativity and a high level of adaptability;
- availability of a portfolio.
- full-time, hybrid work schedule (office and remote mode);
- class office in the Unit City innovation park;
- work in a well-known company together with top market professionals;
- professional growth, the opportunity to work with big and legendary brands.